Growth Through Discovery
Echo Resources Limited (â€śEchoâ€ť) (ASX code EAR) is an Australian exploration company committed to the growth of shareholder value through successful exploration and project acquisitions.
Echo is exploring for gold, copper and nickel deposits in highly endowed mineral provinces in Western Australia and Queensland.
Echo’s exciting Julius Gold Discovery, a virgin find underÂ unmineralised cover, is located in the Yandal Gold Province, one of Australiaâ€™s most significant gold exploration and mining areas. The Yandal Gold Province hosts multi-million ounce gold deposits, including those at Jundee and Darlot.
Recent drill intercepts from the Julius Gold Discovery include:
- 23mÂ @ 19.9g/t Au from 40m, including 11m @ 40.2g/t Au
- 19.1mÂ @ 8.1g/t Au from 49m, including 5m @ 21.7g/t Au
- 5mÂ @ 21.6g/t Au from 235m, including 1m @ 90.0g/t Au
- 20mÂ @ 9.9g/t Au from 38m, including 5m @ 21.6g/t Au
- 7mÂ @ 35.0g/t Au from 276m, including 4m @ 59.7g/t Au
- 8m @ 8.9g/t Au from 52m, including 2m @ 29.7g/t Au
- 6m @ 6.6g/t Au from 38m, including 2m @ 13.5g/t Au
- 24m @ 2.7g/t Au from 8m, including 4m @ 11.7g/t Au
- 8m @ 5.8g/t Au from 64m, including 4m @ 10.9g/t AuÂ
Please clickÂ on the links below to viewÂ presentation material for the Julius Gold Discovery (4.5MB download)Â andÂ a metallurgical report (2.7MB download) discussingÂ gold recovery testing results.