Echo’s Yandal Gold Project includes expansive infrastructure at the Bronzewing Processing Hub, centred around a 2.0 million tonnes per annum conventional CIL gold treatment plant. While this strategic and high value asset is currently on care-and-maintenance, detailed studies undertaken by Echo demonstrate it can be refurbished in a six month timeframe and made operational when required for approximately A$17 million. Ownership of this valuable and low cost asset provides a very low risk and timely access to operational cashflow for Echo.
The Bronzewing Processing Hub hosts key infrastructure to support future operations including:
- An unsealed airstrip suitable for propeller aircraft (1.5 hours flying time from Perth);
- All electricity network and power station infrastructure, available for a suitable contract power supplier;
- Minimum tailings storage capacity of 12Mt in the depleted discovery pit, located approximately 1.7km SW of the plant;
- An accommodation village suitable for housing up to 240 people in its current configuration;
- Site administration, warehouse and workshop buildings; and
- Available water from a licenced borefield and disused open pits with pipework currently in place.